2011年9月14日星期三

come back full mulberry ted

My passion, as your personal fitness coaches, coach, understand, promote, urge, cajole, investigate, research and application, over and over again, as a Fitness role ModelwellI feel weak weak, so I hope we can learn, From my own weaknesses, where goesMy confession. Last year, I have some clients begin the Atkins mulberry macbook despite my warnings stubborn. I immediately see their weight loss is almost profound results. I remind them that this is water weight loss, and warned of the risk of high cholesterol and kidney strain.Atkins culprit that sugar makes you fat, not fat, it makes sense and extra work, all the proteins, their healthy kidneys. As a tool, I would like to use his diet, so they are completely shut down any sugar.I start high protein, low carbohydrate diet aspect. As I re-enter my diet, animal protein, I feel more strong and cold, and finally stopped. I also see my stomach muscles started to open and expand again.
Cold winter is not painful, because it has been and my vegetarian diet.I summoned up the courage to start my diet in fat, including bacon, egg yolk, cream cheese, fresh cream, butter, or bacon rind. Every day, I marvel at eating these forbidden foods only wake up the next day, thin, slender. I couldnt believe it, the results! I love to eat these mulberry Scotchgrain so familiar yet banished sincechildhood in full swing I eat high-fat, high protein, low carbohydrate diet at the time, my website photo shoot. I feel strong, but I have no energy! I walk on the beach to sleep, I had to force myself to go the extra mile. I am thin, but I feel like a beached whale. My love affair with Atkins continued a few months. I followed his prescription religiously.Eventually I had to add more carbohydrates, I need more energy. What I mean by carbohydrate vegetables, salads and whole grains.
Fortunately, my low-density lipoprotein high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ratio is still a healthy level. I forced myself to exercise, I keep my HDLS high. I immediately started drinking hot lemon juice every morning with a clean pepper my blood. Now I have to throw away all the high-fat foods, and once again, come back full mulberry ted, moderation and balance. Balanced diet. It requires a little more discipline, but my energy is back, I can now eat the same food, my husband, so dinner preparation is simple. My weight has not changed, because I have been put in carbohydrates. I avoid at all costs, food white flour, sugar, milk. I drink unsweetened soy milk I avoid foods, packages, boxes and bags. I think the fine layer of fat, but that does not matter in the winter, I need it, and in the summer, heat always melts it. I am completely off sugar and alcohol to keep the discussion in the chat pages have begun to re-glucose low.

没有评论:

发表评论